Spa Forums

The information contained in this forum is from SpaForums.Com and IS NOT AUTHORITATIVE advice or official commentary from Spa Shopper, SpaPartsNet.com or SpaBabes.com. Use this information at your own risk!

This topic has attachments which you can't view here. To see this topic in its entirety, Click Here

Sundance Montego spa thinks its overheating

Forums  >  Troubleshooting Your Hot Tub

Sundance Montego spa thinks its overheating
Hello all, I have a Sundance Montego spa. It has worked fine & then all of a sudden it started to read 118 degrees before it shut down & the display showed (- - -) I am not a tech but I am guessing that it's the temp sensor. Spa-Repair/Digital-Spa-Pack/Sundance-Sentry-Reads-Then-Watchdog_2812.htmlThe above is link is from a post on here about the same issue. I figured that I should start my own thread rather than hi jack that one. Anyways, Could somebody please tell me where the temp sensor is located & what the easiest way to get at it is?Thak you very much, Rich
Posted: 2008-04-01 01:55:28   By: turborich
Re: Sundance Montego spa thinks its overheating
Anyone? I just need to know where the temp sensor is located? Thanks.It has the 750/850 sentry panel.
Posted: 2008-04-02 03:43:09   By: turborich
Re: Sundance Montego spa thinks its overheating
Nevermind, I figured it out myself. Just in case someone else needs to know these same questions...The temp sensor is located in the filter area. You will see it mounted to the side of the wall in there. You need to drain the water below the sensor, unscrew it, pull it out just a bit so you can cut the wire, attach the new wire to the old wire so you can pull it through the PVC pipe. Then you can hook it up to the controll panel. Or you could tie a piece of string to the old wire as you pulled it out as well.
Posted: 2008-04-03 02:52:17   By: turborich