Spa Forums

The information contained in this forum is from SpaForums.Com and IS NOT AUTHORITATIVE advice or official commentary from Spa Shopper, SpaPartsNet.com or SpaBabes.com. Use this information at your own risk!

This topic has attachments which you can't view here. To see this topic in its entirety, Click Here

Need help hooking up IQ 2020 control box

Forums  >  Troubleshooting Your Hot Tub

Need help hooking up IQ 2020 control box
I am trying to install a brand new IQ 2020 on a 2001 Prodigy. The problem is (as I have seen twice now) Watkins gives you out of date instructions with their parts. These instructions coincide with my old IQ 2020 heater control board, not the new one... very frustrating!!My IQ 2020 has a newer heater control board which actually has 6 terminals. I don't know where to plug the heater into.My old board had 3 slide on terminals. White, Black and Green. This new board only has the green. There is a gray "push" compression terminal (labeled H2) and that's it. I am assuming this is for the black wire. Where the heck does the white wire go? There is no terminal for it, because of course, the instructions are referring to the old heater board.The new board, as I said before has 6 compression ports 1, H1, 2, 3, 4, 5.I am running 110V so I have two jumpers -The first jumper jumps between 1 and 2 (and doesn't touch H1)The second jumper connects 3, 4, 5Thanks in advance!
Posted: 2009-06-27 05:02:54   By: sqzdog
Re: Need help hooking up IQ 2020 control box
The white wire goes to the seperate single terminal to the left of the main 6 strip terminal.
Posted: 2009-06-27 07:16:13   By: dan.the.spa.man