Spa Forums

The information contained in this forum is from SpaForums.Com and IS NOT AUTHORITATIVE advice or official commentary from Spa Shopper, SpaPartsNet.com or SpaBabes.com. Use this information at your own risk!

This topic has attachments which you can't view here. To see this topic in its entirety, Click Here

Mystery Part - where can I find one of these?

Forums  >  Troubleshooting Your Hot Tub

Mystery Part - where can I find one of these?
My spa is a Tiger River Siberian, apparently manufactured in 2000.When I drained and winterized it in January, I cracked the little nipple that the smaller hose connects to on this 90 degree fitting. Any ideas where I can order a replacement? Is this even a factory part (it looks home made)?
Posted: 2010-08-29 01:42:46   By: jeff k
Re: Mystery Part - where can I find one of these?
Odd place to put a fitting like that, call a Hot Springs dealer or Watkins and see if they can get you a new part as they carry everything for these. The only other suggestion would be to make a new line and fitting using irrigation parst from a hardware store.
Posted: 2010-09-24 04:07:20   By: 714racer
Re: Mystery Part - where can I find one of these?
Thanks 714 - took your advice and emailed a part supplier. They pointed me to this: http://www.backyardplus.com/proddetail.php?prod=30598.Can't beat 61 cents!
Posted: 2010-09-27 05:34:49   By: jeff k